Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow!

Just as the days are growing longer and the birds can be heard chirping into the evening....Snow falls on Frankfurt!  I awoke this morning to a light dusting - not meant to last - instantly the child within me was awakened.  Coming from Michigan and loving the winter the last couple months have required a quiet acceptance of my new environment.  Although the sun seems to shine a bit more here in the winter - the lack of snow has been slightly disappointing - until this morning.

So of course, I had to play with my new camera and capture this magical morning....

Balcony window boxes - over looking church

Snow!!!

Little green remnants of summer 

Neighborhood dusted in white

The parked snow dusted & quiet in the morning 

Quiet morning

No comments:

Post a Comment